If you and baby are well, but you are concerned that you need more support, contact your health visitor. In an emergency, you can also contact social services at any time, as you can for any baby or child.

Urgent alert

If any baby or child is in immediate danger, call 999

Everyone has a role to play in keeping children and babies safe, and you may see something that concerns you.

As a member of the public with concerns that a baby or child is suffering from harm, you can phone social services. Select Medway or Kent depending on the local council where the baby or child is.



Working together to keep children safe 

To learn more about how local organisations work together to keep babies and children safe in Kent and Medway, visit: